Sunday, August 16, 2009

Last day to get Umibozu to the top 4!



So I made it to the top 10, and hopefully tomorrow I'll be in the top 4! But to make sure this happens I need everyone to vote, and I need everyone to get everyone they know to vote! Thank you guys so much for your continued support without you none of this would be possible.

Here's the link to sign up:

Here's the link to vote:

Thanks everyone!

ALSO, I want to give a shout out to my favorite band in the world The Color Turning, they just released their first full-length album Good Hands Bad Blood. Here are some videos to get a taste:

The Color Turning - "Marionettes In Modern Times" from Welikeit.indie on Vimeo.



The Color Turning - "Where The Sky Ends" from Welikeit.indie on Vimeo.



Go to their site for more info: http://thecolorturning.com/

-stray

1 comment:

JZ said...

When is the three headed bear shirt going to be for sale? I want it now.