Wednesday, March 18, 2009

First Blog: Apedog. Hey that rhymed!

Welcome to my blog, people on the internet know me as Stray. I have 3 major passions, which are art, music, and writing. I do a bit of all 3, and I intend to use this blog to share that with you. Mostly the art. I might also end up talking about random stuff on here as well, because I'm prone to that sort of thing.

If you're wondering what "Zap Rowsdower" means, well, you have the internet, you can figure it out.

For now I'm going to share with you, the Apedog



I created this fella for an art activity at eatpoo.com. Lots of people have told me he would look great on a shirt, so I decided to make one:




I submitted this to designbyhumans.com so if you like it you can vote for it here: http://www.designbyhumans.com/vote/detail/46395 and if it wins it'll be printed and up for sale! That would be cool, so I've got my fingers crossed.

No comments: